Monday, October 30, 2006

Who Am I?

That's a good question....who am I....wanting to write a blog, share my thoughts with the world, putting a stamp on a small portion of this universe! Well, first and foremost, I am a wife who has been lucky enough to find a loving and respectful man that shares my faith, my ideals, and my world. I am a mother, who has a grown daughter and now is happily is the "mom" of 4-legged critters that I deeply adore and love! I am a neighbor and a friend to many that live close to me and those that live far....we share a bond of heart and spirit!

I am also a conservative.....in my thoughts, my values in life, my feelings of right/wrong. And in looking at the world around me I am troubled by the turmoil that we face not only in my state and neigborhood, but in our Country. Does one voice count? You bet it does, because one voice will turn to two, will turn to three and so on and so on.....!

So thus, this blog (and many thanks to a dear friend who encouraged me to do this)!! I want to make a difference, I want my voice to be heard, I want to help teach those that may read my entries, and interact with those that agree or disagree with my positions. I have always been told that "one voice makes a difference" and so let's continue on............