Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving is over....now what?

Well, Thanksgiving is now behind us which means Christmas is right around the corner!!

Did you make it through Black Friday? I did…I stayed in the comfort of my home surrounded by my “babies” (4-legged critters), and my husband and I just relaxed and enjoyed the day! I think to myself, who in their right mind would want to get out the Friday after Thanksgiving amidst all the pushing, shoving, and grabbing…and for what? There is not one single thing that I can think of I would be willing to either get up at 2 am or “camp out” all night in front of a store for…..but apparently many people have that “itch” they must scratch!! And retailers count on the “itch” to start their Christmas season off with a bang! To all you Black Friday shoppers, hope you had a great time and made it home with no bruises on anything but your nerves.

For complete post please visit The Countdown to Christmas